- Commercial Office Property Manager
- Minimum 8 years experience in Building Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in role of Chief Engineer of Grade A &/or B+ Retail /Office Properties in Vietnam
- Familiar with Vietnamese Property Management
- Responsible for Day to Day Engineering Operations & Maintenane of a Grade A Commercial Office Tower in HCMC.
- Support Property Manager with establishment of Standard Operating and Emergency Response Practices for Operation and Maintenance of Property.
| 1. Organization|| |
- Support identification of Manning & Resourcing Requirements for the orderly operation and maintenance of the Property.
- Support recruitment and mobilization of a Property Management team.
- Actively participate in training, motivate, mentor, enforce discipline and perform regular Service reviews for the orderly and efficient operation and maintenance of the Property.
- Support competitive Tender, negotiate and engagement of 3rd Party Specialist Service Agents as appropriate to aid in the orderly and efficient operation and maintenance of the Property.
| 2. Planning|
- Actively support preparation of the Property in readiness for Operations.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Service Agents to prepare, review and implement Standard Operative & Emergency Response Practices, Management Plans for the orderly and efficient operation and maintenance of the Property.
- Identify and support procurement of Tools and Consumables for maintenance of the Property.
- Perform regular review of Property Management Documents and issue updates as appropriate.
| 3. Reporting & Archiving|
- Monitor and manage Performance of 3rd Party Property Management Service Agents for Service Quality.
- Prepare, agree and implement Service Improvement Action Plan with Service Agents in collaboration with Property Manager.
- Prepare, present and where directed implement recommendations to improve the performance of the Property.
- Support maintenance of Property Archives.
- Maintain Tools & Consumables Stores in Good Order. Re-stock as necessary.
- Monitor Energy Consumption & Prepare Energy Consumption Reports
| 4. Operations |
- Manage the Day to Day Operation & Maintenance of the Property to safeguard its Occupants, Performance and Value.
- Manage Engineering & 3rd Party Service Teams.
- Perform Surveys to monitor the condition and operation of the Property.
- Support development and operation of Property Management & Tenant Facing App’s to aid the orderly and efficient operation and maintenance of the Property.